Christopher Busch committed suicide in November of 1978. On Monday morning November 20, the maid found the front door locked, several papers on the porch and the dogs barking. She went to the neighbor who called his brother. Charles Busch called the Bloomfield Twp. Police Department and met them at the residence. The Township suicide report is attached as Exhibit F.
The King family has several questions regarding the suicide report. Among them are the following:
1. Since Busch had been cleared as a suspect in the Stebbins murder case on January 28, 1977 why was the OCCK Task Force called?
2. Why hasn’t anyone interviewed John Davis and Ron Pierce, the Task Force officers regarding their observations and conclusions?
3. Is the drawing of a screaming boy dressed in clothes identical to those worn by Mark Stebbins when he was kidnapped, relevant to possible Christopher Busch involvement? (Exhibit G)
4. Is the lack of measurable gunshot residue on the hands of Christopher Busch evidence he did not fire the rifle?
5. Was the rifle short enough to allow Christopher Busch to shoot himself between his eyes?
6. Could this death be either a murder or suicide?by