OAKLAND COUNTY CHILD KILLER
A FATHER’S STORY
Chapter 2: Format
When I was in the Navy I took a course on training enlisted personnel. The petty officer who presented the program commenced each lecture with the following quote:
“Tell ‘em what your gonna tell ‘em, tell’em and then tell ‘em what you told ‘em”
Using the above instructions, the following are a partial list of questions which I will discuss in the story:
1. Why was a Blue Gremlin the only automobile identified as a vehicle involved in these four murders?
2. Why did the Oakland County Prosecutor present two “true copies” of an April 29, 2011 Order from the 48th District Court which are not identical?
3. Why are the two orders referred to in question 2 dated April 29 2011, when the original District Court copy does not have a date?
4. Why did the OCP rely on the Suppression Order provisions in the Search Warrant Statute when that statute specifically excludes its application to my Freedom in Information Act (“FOIA”) lawsuits?
5. How did the OCP obtain the above Suppression Orders without an affidavit or testimony?
6. Who are suspects Christopher Busch, Gregory Greene, Vince Gunnels, Ted Lambrogine and Archibald Sloan?
7. Why did Wayne County and Oakland County have independent grand jury investigations when the statute allows one county to represent all counties when the crime takes place in more than one county?
8. Why did the OCP advise the trial court that her office had returned all police records to the Michigan State Police and later delivered 300 pages or more of these records to me in a subsequent FOIA request?
9. What facts did the OCP rely upon when she advised me on March 1, 2010 that Christopher Busch and his companions were no longer suspects?
10. From 2007 to date, were there interagency disputes over the investigation of these four murders?
11. In 2012, why did the OCP provide information on Christopher Busch and his companions to the Detroit Free Press, Channel 4 and Marney Keenan of the Detroit News, while advising the Trial Court, and subsequently the Court of Appeals, that I was not entitled to this information?
12. Why is your author the only person whom Jessica Cooper and Paul Walton accused of crime in these investigations?
I will try to respond to these questions and others in the following chapters of this story. I intend to publish a chapter two or three times a week and have attempted to limit each chapter to one or two pages to encourage the reader to spend a little time each day to understand the King family concerns over the status of the investigation.
THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL DESTROY THE LIKELIHOOD THAT A BLUE GREMLIN CAR WAS INVOLVED IN THESE MURDERS. I WILL CONCLUDE BY ASKING CURRENT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS TO EXPLAIN WHY THE OTHER AUTOMOBILE INFORMATION WAS NOT MADE PUBLIC.
FOLLOWING THE ABOVE DISCUSSION, I WILL ASK THE OAKLAND COUNTY PROSECUTOR TO EXPLAIN WHY HER OFFICE VIOLATED SEVERAL LEGAL AUTHORITIES TO DENY ME ACCESS TO THE SEARCH WARRANT AFFIDAVIT HER OFFICE PREPARED ON OCTOBER 28, 2008.by